In The News
Dig Into Local Contest Honors GRAZE
GRAZE Restaurant was one of five North Carolina restaurants recognized for featuring locally grown, raised, caught and made products. The winner’s menu items showcased a balance of foods, seasonal produce, regional connections and N.C. wine and beer.
The N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services sponsor the “Dig Into Local Best Menu NC“.
Honors & Awards
- 2017: Triad Business Journal – 25 Most Romantic Triad Restaurants
- 2016: Got To Be NC Dig Into Local Best Menu NC contest winner
- 2015 & 2016: March of Dimes Signature Chefs People’s Choice Award Winner
- 2015: Competition Dining Winner
Fresh • Seasonal • Shareable
graze 1 (grz)
v. grazed, graz·ing, graz·es
1. To feed on growing grasses and herbage.
a. To eat a variety of appetizers as a full meal.
b. To eat snacks throughout the day in place of full meals.
GRAZE, a place where neighbors can meet, eat and drink! Our menu is rooted in local seasonal flavors, palatable pours and regional brews all fused together to create a unique culinary and dining experience. The arrangement of the tables and the seating encourages conversation and fun – a sense that this is a community gathering. The menu is set up the same way. A meal here might be one or two items for one person or several items served up to share with companions or your neighbor seated at the bar.