Easter – April 16th
The Brunch Buffet will be served from 11 am – 3 pm.
Special appearances by the Easter Bunny.
For details, click here.
In The News
Dig Into Local Contest Honors GRAZE
GRAZE Restaurant was one of five North Carolina restaurants recognized for featuring locally grown, raised, caught and made products. The winner’s menu items showcased a balance of foods, seasonal produce, regional connections and N.C. wine and beer.
The N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services sponsor the “Dig Into Local Best Menu NC“.
Honors & Awards
- 2017: Triad Business Journal – 25 Most Romantic Triad Restaurants
- 2016: Got To Be NC Dig Into Local Best Menu NC contest winner
- 2015 & 2016: March of Dimes Signature Chefs People’s Choice Award Winner
- 2015: Competition Dining Winner
Fresh • Seasonal • Shareable
graze 1 (grz)
v. grazed, graz·ing, graz·es
1. To feed on growing grasses and herbage.
a. To eat a variety of appetizers as a full meal.
b. To eat snacks throughout the day in place of full meals.